The epic boobs of Ucogi The epic boobs of Ucogi

nioce.

i was watching it waiting for it to stop for like 10 min. hyponotising way to go.

Veinom responds:

We need to make a 'sleep' button after 10 or 20 minutes like TV's have or we will be ruined

School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

great

funny, and a great story. a good ending to

RC: Super Mario Bros. RC: Super Mario Bros.

not funny

i get what your going for here, mario goes up to toad and toad tells him peach is in another castle and then mario's like "oh god damn it" and then toad told him to just stop bitching about it. i get what you were working for but it wasn't well presented, the voices were annoying, the animatoin wasn't that good to being with, and to be quite frank cencoring curse words is kinda pathetic for newgrounds.

Air Pressure Air Pressure

This is amazing

these were almost the exact feelings i had with my first girlfriend, she was clingy and put a lot of pressure on me to make her happy not me her. it brought back bittersweet memories, and reminded me of the joy i felt when i dumped her. congrats on the amazing game.

Pico's School Pico's School

classic

i remember this from when i first came on to newgrounds

Atakachik! Atakachik!

alright

it was fun but to easy and a little creepy

aborted fetus aborted fetus

Amazing.

Like the 8-bit feel, reminds me of merzbow. amazing.

Body Count Body Count

Why are you so amazing?

This is fucking awsome, I don't here vocals like your often, that's why your vox make everything so amazing.

Schleif responds:

thank you, much appreciated! glad you like!

Let You Go [Pop Song OhMyGeez] Let You Go [Pop Song OhMyGeez]

This made me laugh.

I'm not sure if that's what you were trying to do, but that's what it did. and it really isn't that bad, it's just that you make metal, so your voice on this is like... I really don't know, ironic and funny.

Jakisdead responds:

Haha yeahh this isn't a serious song. I mean, it would be lovely if it was taken seriously by some big record label and they signed me and gave me lots of money, but we'll see :P

Cuack Zombie Cuack Zombie

pretty creepy

very nice.

L4D - Changing Roles L4D - Changing Roles

cool

good art......... but i really don't like were this is going